Since the lockdown for Coronavirus was announced in the UK on 23rd March 2020, we’ve been constantly making changes to improve the MathSpire app for students and teachers learning and teaching remotely. Here are some of the new features we’ve added to the app recently.
- March 2020:
- Specialized Phone User Interface (UI) completed. We made our content easier to view and navigate on phone screens (introducing a tab view)- so that you can access MathSpire when you’re out and about.
- Invite codes to add students/ teachers to a class or institution from within the app. This makes it quicker for teachers to add all of their students (and other teachers) to a class, without having to leave the app.
- Ability to select your exam board in the app. This allows you to filter our content by scheme of work, so you only see what you need to know.
- April 2020:
- Improved school functionality. Teachers can now edit roles, delete classes, download results spreadsheet on Windows, and send homework notifications to students. This makes it easier to track progress and manage accounts.
- Various stability improvements and bug fixes. Thanks to feedback from teachers, we’re confident that we’ve made the experience of downloading and using the app smoother for everyone in the future.
- May 2020 plans:
- Launch of our individual product. Individuals will be able to purchase a subscription to our app for £14.99 per month from stores.
- Completion of A-Level interactive textbook. Whilst our question sets are already complete, we’ll be completing the A-Level content in our interactive textbook.
If you have any feedback/ suggested improvements for the MathSpire app, we’d love to hear them. Please email us at email@example.com. Also, please like our Facebook page to keep up-to-date on our latest improvements!