This release includes features that will only be available to schools that have signed up for our Pilot program, which will be starting this month. Interested to see whether MathSpire is a good fit for your institution? Registration for future phases of pilots is still ongoing, so please contact us with any inquiries.
In the meantime, feel free to browse the Beta version of the app, which includes A Level maths lessons, tests, and interactive graphs.
Beta Testing Updates:
- New lessons and tests!
- Users can now access all of MathSpire’s Beta content by logging in with their Microsoft, Google, or Facebook account.
- Question input now accepts equations, fractional coordinates, and formulas in matrices and coordinates.
Pilot Features Preview:
- Users assigned Admin status for their institution can invite registered users as Teachers or Students of their institution.
- Teachers have the ability to:
- Create classes and populate these with registered Students.
- Search through and preview existing questions to create custom tests and assign these to a class.
- Search through, preview, and edit pre-made tests and assign these to a class.
- View students’ test progress.
Enjoy the beta!